Steel Tradesman Rack for Gutter Mount Vehicles,
100/105 series LandCruisers & 120/150 series Prados
Just like our full length and roof top tent racks, the tradesman rack is built to last. Capable at carrying over 500kgs (dependent on your vehicles roof load rating) and complete with plenty of tie-down points the tradesman rack is perfect for work and play. Thanks to the open front and rear sections loading is extremely easy.
Designed to fit most makes and models the Tradesman rack is our ultimate all-rounder!
- Perfect for work and play
- Complete with plenty of tie-down points
- Thanks to the open front and rear sections loading is extremely easy
- Capable of carrying over 500kg (Check your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation for load limit.)
- 4 legs on each side for gutter mount vehicles & 3 legs on each side for track mount vehicles.
Installation is simple but will require a minimum of two people with basic hand tools. It will take approximately 2 hours.
NOTE: Image for illustration purposes only - actual product may vary to suit different vehicles
Steel Tradesman Rack for Gutter Mount Vehicles
- Dimensions: 220cm x 125cm x 15cm
- Weight: Approximately 50kg
Suitable for many 4WDs with gutters, including*
- Nissan Patrol MQ, MK, GQ, GU - All wagon models
- Toyota LandCruiser 40 Series - Troopy Models
- Toyota LandCruiser 60 Series
- Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series - Wagon and Troopy Models
- Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series
- Toyota Prado 70 Series Wagons
- Toyota Prado 90 Series Wagons
- Mitsubishi Pajero Wagons (1983-1999)
- Land Rover 110 / County / Defender - Wagon models
- Jeep Cherokee (1974-2001)
*NOTE: Suitable for high roof models like Toyota 60 Series Sahara, Toyota 75 Series and 78 Series Troopy models, imported high-roof Nissan Patrols, high roof Mitsubishi Pajeros and Land Rover 110, County and Defender require 9 or 11 inch extended mounts which can be purchased separately*
Steel Tradesman Rack for 100/105 series LandCruisers & 120/150 series Prados
- Dimensions: 210cm x 117cm x 20cm
- Weight: Approximately 50kg
STEEL TRADESMAN RACK
I bought a full length steel roof rack for my car and works a treat! Paid less than half what my mate bought one for and is the same if not better quality! – Chris Barn
Brought a roof rack last week and Love it. A mate brought another brand and paid at least $300 more then what I paid through the supa centre. Thanks again guys. Can't wait to buy some more goodies for our 4x4 adventuring. – Emma Gratton
We purchased an alloy roof rack, From 4WD Supa Centre a few years ago! The great quality and easy fitting was perfect; And man the price was so low! 4WD Supa Centre means bargains; Which means we can get out more.
We recommend their products to everyone, their prices beat all competitors; that's for sure! – Sarah Johnston
Recently bought a roof rack and awning from 4WD Supacentre and my mates are absolutely amazed at the quality and at well under half the price of the big brands I couldn’t be happier! Not to mention my Thumper pumped up my tyres in half the time of my mate’s ARB compressor. Thanks Supacentre! - Nathan Cassidy
Bought a roofrack with a kings awning and 2 double swags for the price of my mates roof rack. I think I got the better deal. - Colin Jackson
- First trip out with the roof rack, great deal from 4WD Supacentre! Smashed all other prices and the guys sorted me out with the longer reach brackets for the disco’s roofline. Too easy! – Chris Smith
- Love my full cage roof rack 1/3 the price of ARB just as good in quality if not better. Absolute bargain thanks 4wdsupacentre. – Colin McDonald
- We have just bought a roof rack from 4wd Supacentre and it was $300 cheaper than a friend's and theirs didn't have tie down points or come with the brackets to fit it! Absolutely love the 4wd Supacentre – Linda Rodaway
- I bought one of your 4wd supa centres full length rack for my 120, a friend bought his from ebay, although comparable in quality I paid 50% less. Haha he hates how I always find the good bargains. – Luke Taylor
- I’ve smashed my roof rack and awning against trees and ruts and who knows what else and they just keep coming back for more! Even survived a roll-over! – Ben Rogers
- Ok guys this is outrageous, I recently purchased the Steel Full Length Roof Rack for my 100 Series LandCruiser. All installed now, I was impressed. But then I was approached by a mate of mine who bought the exact same but with a competitors big named brand and he paid over double the price. I'm loving my shopping experience with you guys, not to sure about my wife. When ever another parcel arrives my wife keeps shaking her head. – Glenn Murray
- My steel roof rack has always been used to store stuff every time I’ve gone away and has even saved my Patrol’s panels from trees. – Justin Lay
- Got my full length steel rack and awning for my 80 series and my wife and kids are so grateful we can pack more and have some shade at the beach! Very happy with them and I recommend 4WD Supacentre to friends all the time! – Chris Delisser
- My full roof rack was easy to install and has a great finish. Nothing to fault! – Scott Brownlee
STEEL TRADESMAN RACK
Does the universal gutter mount roof rack fit to the Hilux as my Hilux does have gutters?
The mounts of our roof racks are adjustable, so if the actual length and width of your roof can accommodate the rack you’re looking to install (each of our rack’s measurements are on the website), then you should be able to fit a gutter-mount rack to a HiLux with gutters.
Do the roof racks come with a roof rack cage?
We sell different racks for different purposes. Our flat racks, for example, don’t have a cage. But our full length steel racks have higher sides. Please take note of the photo accompanying each roof rack on the website for a clear idea of what they look like.
What roof racks are best to use for an awning tent?
All roof racks are equally suited for use with an awning tent.
How much clearance is there between the roof rack to the roof or gutter of a vehicle?
This will vary from vehicle to vehicle but because the brackets are adjustable you're able to extend the space from around 85mm to 115mm above the gutter. The roof rack sits above this point and will offer about an inch more clearance.
Can the roof racks carry weight across the entire area or just on supported areas?
Roof racks can hold weight across the entire area though it’s important to spread the load evenly and not overload your vehicle
How much do roof racks weigh?
Fully assembled with brackets, roofracks weigh around 50kg. There may be some slight variations depending on type of roof rack and the vehicle it is designed for.
Does the 3/4 rack come with mounting brackets?
Yes all our roof racks come with mounting brackets.