Kwiky Tyre Deflator
Get further off-road and get off-road faster with the Kwiky Tyre Deflator. Rugged build means you can leave it in your 4WD for when you need it! The Kwiky is a Bourdon Tube type gauge, renowned for their accuracy and sensitivity to small pressure changes - perfect for your 4WD tyres, where even 1PSI can make a difference.
PRECISE – Bourdon Tube design uses solid brass, fully geared precision movement that is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude.
RUGGED – Built with corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel, wrapped in a shock-absorbing rubber housing
QUICK AND EASY – Simple mechanism removes tyre valve and allows for rapid deflation. Also easy to check pressure in one PSI increments during deflation, by operating slide.
Kwiky Tyre Deflator
- Easy to read dial with one PSI increments
- Allows for removal of the valve core for rapid tyre deflation
- Provides accurate pressure reading via the simple movement of a sliding valve
- Corrosion resistant brass/stainless
- Fully geared, solid brass precision movement
- Protective rubber gauge guard
- Thoroughly designed and tested to ensure accuracy
- Quality bronze Bourdon Tube gauge design ensures accuracy is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude
- Includes protective pouch
KWIKY TYRE DEFLATOR
- I just got back to Sydney from a trip to Moreton Island in the zooky. The best bit of kit I brought with me was a Kwiky tyre deflator, it works cleverly by sealing the valve stem and releasing the valve core to release pressure quicker than any other system I've ever seen, it dropped my pressures accurately and fast. It was so quick I was first in line for a pie and coke on the Micat barge while everyone else was mucking around downstairs letting their tyres down with an assortment of keys, pens or the back end of their $2 tyre gauges.. only regret is not buying one sooner!! Go get a kwiky!! – Liam Arthur
- The Kwiky tyre deflator is the best and because it is so quick and easy to use I always 'air down' as soon as I hit the tracks and I haven't had 1 flat or damaged tyre in the last 18 months since I started using it. Prior to owning it I had a few damaged tyres because I couldn't be bothered going through the hassle of letting them down. – Darrins (4WD Action Forum)
- The most useful thing I have bought is the Kwiky tyre deflator it makes airing down a breeze. – Shaunrodeo (4WD Action Forum)
- First time up to Fraser Island was a breeze using the Kwiky tyre deflator and the Thumper air compressor. Tyres were all back up to 34psi in a matter of seconds once we hit the tar back at Inskip. Even helped out a tourist from Sydney deflate his tyres as he had no gear. It was too easy. – Mick Kenny
- Got to test out the kwiky tyre deflator and the thumper air compressor at the beach yesterday and couldn't be happier. I had finished all four tyres before my mates had even finished two. Everyone was amazed at how good they were for the low cost. – Mitchel Byrne
- Got back from Fraser Island recently and finally got to use my Thumper Air compressor and tyre deflator both purchased from 4WD Supa Centre. Not only did they handle the car tyres, but the compressor came in handy pumping up the rubber rings for the kids! - David Dickinson
- Kwiky to let it out and a Thumper to put it back in. Both awesome. 2 cars aired up in less than 20mins. Next time will be quicker after the father in law buys his own!! - Nathan Johnson
- Airing down earlier today with my brand new Kwiky tyre deflator! Quick and easy. Got my Thumper out on the way home and avoided a fifteen minute detour to the servo. - Damien Thorne